RE: [OPE] one of the great inventions of the 20th Century?

From: Gary Mongiovi (MONGIOVG@stjohns.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 16:24:39 EST

I would have to agree with my uncle that WD-40 is probably the greatest invention of the 20th century.

But why all this skepticism about the National Income & Product Accounts, which were in fact a pretty nifty and useful achievement? One of the few, in fact, for which economists actually deserved the Nobel's they received.

Gary