RE: [OPE] list volume and participation

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2008 - 17:09:08 EDT

what happened to this list? what happened to the whole serious theoretical discussion on this list?we had earlier not less but more emails sent to this list. Why do people think now that there are sent much too much emails?I am missing our earlier debates.

Dogan:

The list volume / month and monthly rate of participation
has remained relatively stable. This can  be easily verified
by a visit to our archives.

If you wish to heighten the discussion of "serious
theoretical" topics then participate in or initiate a
thread.