Re: [OPE] theoretical discussions: an empirical test

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 17:43:38 EDT

> It would be nice to know how many people actually access the OPE-L
> archive on a monthly basis. Jerry, are there stats for this?

Hi Dave Z:

Not as far as I know. In any event, people access both the ricardo
and utah archives so you'd have to see the stats on visits to both
sites. Also, that wouldn't tell you how many _people_ accessed the
sites, it would just tell you how many _times_ the site has been
accessed in a given time period. I should mention that many people
who aren't listmembers have said over the years that they wished there
was a 'real-time' archives.