Re: [OPE] Recent serious theoretical discussions: reply to Dogan

From: dogangoecmen@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 04:26:34 EDT

Since my OPE-L comments are not regarded as
"serious discussion" I am evidently wasting my time here, and I am
better off working on other things, which I will do.

 This is a distortion of what I said. I did not mean any particular person but the whole list - including me!
Differences are essential because they help us to make a step forward.
Dogan