Re: [OPE] Dialectics for the New Century

From: John Holloway (johnholloway@prodigy.net.mx)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 11:01:11 EDT

Can I intervene with a little advertisement?

NEGATIVITY AND REVOLUTION
Adorno and Political Activism
John Holloway, Fernando Matamoros, Sergio Tischler (eds)
Pluto Press, London, autumn 2008

    With articles by Werner Bonefeld, Marcel Stoetzler, Adrian Wilding,
Alberto Bonnet, Darij Zadnikar, Jose Manuel Martinez, Michael Lowy and Elena
Varikas, and the editors.

    The book has to do with the whole question of the theoretical and
political importance of dialectics, and of understanding it as negative
dialectics.

    The book has already been published in Spanish: Herramienta, Buenos
Aires, 2007.

John