Re: [OPE] Dialectics for the New Century

From: Dave Zachariah (davez@kth.se)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 04:49:06 EDT

dogangoecmen@aol.com wrote:
> All logical systems must be able to be formalised. Otherwise they are
> not complete.

That is why I'd like to see the formalisation of 'dialectical logic'. It
must have a formal language and some axioms and rules of inference. I
can find references to the construction of propositional logic or set
theory, but I am unable to find something equivalent for 'dialectical
logic'. Perhaps you have a reference. Jerry wrote that it cannot be
reduced to formal logic.

//Dave Z