Re: [OPE] Dialectics for the New Century

From: dogangoecmen@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 13:24:49 EDT

 All logical systems must be able to be formalised. Otherwise they are not complete.
The question is not whether a logical system is able or cannot to be formalised. But how
the formalised form of logic relates to reality to natural, social and , if you like, epistemological  relations.
Husserl gives a very good explanation of this in his  "Crises of European Sciences". He explains that
formalisation itself is an outcome of historical social developments.

Dogan