[OPE] Petition for pluralism in economics at Notre Dame

From: Gerald Levy (jerry_levy@verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 10:26:04 EDT

>From URPE-Announcements list. /In solidarity, Jerry
Hello,

I am a memeber of a group of undergraduate students at the University of Notre Dame advocating for greater pluralism in economics education.  We have authored an Open Letter and created a petition.  We would really appreciate it if you could spare some time to read the letter, sign the petition, and, if you see fit, pass the message on to others who may be interested.

The letter: http://openeconomics.blogspot.com/
The petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/econnd/petition.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,