[OPE] Article: Meet the rich

From: Dave Zachariah (davez@kth.se)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 06:56:34 EDT

This article was forwarded to me by Moshé Machover:

    "We hoped to gain an insight into their notions of fairness - what might
    persuade them to share more of their wealth with others.  What we
    encountered was a startling demonstration of ignorance.  Here were
    professionals who deal daily with money, yet know next to nothing about
    other people's incomes.  When asked to relate themselves to the rest
    of the
    population, these high-earners utterly misjudged the magnitude of their
    privilege."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008/aug/04/workandcareers.executivesalaries

//Dave Z