RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Philip Dunn (hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 03:29:08 EDT

Hi Jerry,

I did choose the word truthiness deliberately.

The trouble is no-one is ever in such an Olympian position. In science
both those in favour of a paradigm change and those holding on to an old
paradigm are being perfectly scientific. Details and evidence are not
theory free.

Anyway, enough of Philosphy of Science 101. "September Clues" is a very
detailed examination of the TV evidence, containing shots of the "second
hit" where no Boeing can be seen and much more. It has been challenged,
for example, over the famous nose out shot.

There is a wonderful clip where some-one, not Cheney, says a missile hit
the Pentagon and has to hastily correct himself.