RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 07:49:16 EDT

> Anyway, enough of Philosphy of Science 101. "September Clues" is a very> detailed examination of the TV evidence, containing shots of the "second> hit" where no Boeing can be seen and much more.

Hi Phil:

I haven't had a chance to see the video, but a very good anarchist friend
of mine was on the roof of a squat in the Lower East Side and saw with
his own eyes the second plane hit the WTC.

Please note that in calling your attention to this I am not in any way
supporting the US government's official narrative of what happened.
A number of alternative scenarios for what happened are possible, but
not in my view the "official" narrative. Have you read, btw, the book that
Paul Z edited?

 > There is a wonderful clip where some-one, not Cheney, says a missile hit> the Pentagon and has to hastily correct himself.

I forget the name of it but there is quite a detailed video online about the
"attack" on the Pentagon.  Again, the official narrative seems to flatly
contradict the available, independent evidence, imo.

But, I doubt if we'll ever find out the whole truth. No doubt, a lot
of the evidence has been shredded and potential witnesses silenced.