RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Philip Dunn (hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 18:50:34 EDT

Hi Jerry

My list of hypotheses goes as follows:

a. 19 Islamic fundamentalist suicide hijackers.
b. 19 non-Muslim, boozing, whoring, gambling suicide hijackers.
c. Remote piloting of big Boeings.
d. No big Boeings hit anything although other flying things could have.

"September Clues" looks at the live transmissions recorded on home VCRs.

Also worth a look is http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/92.html

"The 9/11 Solution" shows that even as the World Trade Center was
burning and immediately after the collapses, a stream of disinformation
laying down the key official 9/11 myths was being actively being put in
place via the US mass media (i.e. the impact of the planes weakened the
structures, the "intense" fires caused the collapses, Bin Laden was the
only possible suspect.)"