RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 23:05:04 EDT

Yep, good question, Jerry.  Do we know what happened to the Maine in Havana
Harbor.  A Cuban visitor told me that there is proof in Havana that it was
planted.  The U.S. affirms today it was a accident of a boiler explosion
(if I remember correctly) -- which is far away from the U.S. accusation at
the time.

I was on a radio talk interview recently and someone called in that BOTH
planes hit the towers at empty floors where power was controlled.  Such
accuracy by two even-very-skilled pilots would be unthinkable.

Still, it's not PROOF.

Paul