Re: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Dave Zachariah (davez@kth.se)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 04:56:18 EDT

I must say that I can't really understand the preoccupation with the
9/11 conspiracy theories. Surely, the US govt. has more information
than what has been released and US citizens ought to demand full
disclosure. But to go from that to an extraordinary conspiracy would
require extraordinary evidence to back up.

Meanwhile there are much more plausible and important crimes conducted
by the current administration that ought to be addressed. For
instance, the evidence gathered by Ron Suskind about the fabrication
of the so-called Habbush letter which appeared to show a link between
Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein's government. In other words, deliberate
disinformation crafted by the CIA, ordered by the White House.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habbush_letter

//Dave Z