RE: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 08:39:35 EDT

Hi Dave:

A point made by Paul Z in the video bears repeating: there WAS a
conspiracy. That is not in doubt.  There is an official US State
Department version of what the conspiracy was and who was
responsible and there are alternative theories which suggest other
forms of conspiracy and present evidence in support of their hypotheses.
The question concerns WHICH conspiracy theory holds up better against
the criteria you identified. In my opinion, the "official" conspiracy theory
has been scrutinized, shredded to bits, and has NO credibility. What then
is "the truth"? I don't know - other than it's NOT what the state and the
media have asserted.

In solidarity, Jerry