Re: [OPE] Inside OPE’s minds.

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 10:03:50 EDT

 Dear Alejandro,
we discussed these issues once earlier. I do not have anything to add. I think the problem you and people like you have to face is the question how changes in history take place. Forget about barbarian Bolshewiks, forget about Hitler like Stalin, forget about Rosa and Zetkin who were trying to change the world revolutionary. To see how changes take olace in history please consult the French Revolution which costed so many human lifes but nontheless brought about those freedoms we enjoy and we never would sacrify them: such as freedom of expression, for example.
Kind regards,
Dogan