RE: [OPE] constant returns to scale

From: Michael Williams <michael.williams.j@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 11:34:40 EDT

Yes they generally do. For the purposes of pragmatic planning this may be
OK, but it does raise the question of whether it would be possible to use
the mechanism of a closely regulated and managed market to do a better job -
at least until system-induced and actual scarcity have been overcome.

michael

Dr Michael Williams, BA, MSc, PhD

Mob +447906172655

Home tel +4423 80768641

P Help save paper - Do you need to print this email?