RE: [OPE] constant returns to scale

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 18:37:23 EDT

Further, it could be argued that if one uses Kantorovichs method one can
extract marginal returns for each input which are not the same as the average returns his ODVs.
But the underlying model remains linear and tractable.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 1629