[OPE] The myth of market confidence

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon Oct 13 2008 - 12:30:46 EDT

OK since you are worried about the crying wolf syndrome, I will stop posting for now. As far as I am concerned, there's a "crying need" for some good analysis of the current situation. Regrettably, with little study time available the last years, I didn't get to work up a really good story about all this to explain my point of view, but no doubt others, with more time and resources, will. Insofar as we have a scientific attitude in all this, we know we could be wrong, and we'll have to see what the evidence of experience can tell us about the validity of our ideas.

Jurriaan