[OPE] I will be giving a talk in San Francisco next Wed.

From: michael perelman <michael@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 21:54:48 EST

It would be fun to meet the people that I encounter on lists.

San Francisco Peace and Freedom Party Presents:
A Forum

The Financial Panic, The Causes and The Solution
with
Author
Michael Perelman, CSUC Economics Professor and Author of

THE CONFISCATION OF AMERICAN PROSPERITY
 From Right-Wing Extremism and Economic Ideology to the Next Great
Depression

Wednesday November 12, 2008 7:00 PM
522 Valencia St/16th St. 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA

$5.00 Donation requested (no one turned away due to financial need)
strikers and unemployed Free

Sponsored By Peace and Freedom Party, San Francisco
For more information call (415)637-3787
http://www.peaceandfreedom.org o

--
Michael Perelman