Re: [OPE] Marxist theory of crisis

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 18:54:42 EST

Paula,

as you seem to be interested in the theory of crisis, can I suggest you read this....

good solid analysis, the first modern detailed consideration of the role of fictitious capital in a crisis that I can remember - 1974 - in the context of that crisis, from

http://www.rcgfrfi.easynet.co.uk/marxism/articles/rc3-4_inflation.html

best regards

Paul Bullock