Re: [OPE] Special TV report on Venezuela

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 18:09:59 EST

on 2008-12-07 16:17 dogangoecmen@aol.com wrote:
> As the report says there is no middle ground in Venezuela. You are
> either for people's power as presented by Chavez or for the opposition.

Dogan, with such a position I cannot understand why you should waste
time on a *discussion* list. There would be nothing needed to discuss or
analyse about the developments in Venezuela, only to *debate* in which
you try to defeat your opponent. There are forums to do so, but in my
mind OPE-L is not one of them.

In my opinion you expressed the type of dogmatism that over and over
again destroys any form of unity within the Left.

//Dave Z