RE: [OPE] Marx: 'The Possibility of Non-Violent Revolution'

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 08:58:56 EST

> Finally of course we are all 'neurotic', it is a question of degree...

Hi Paul B:

I agree with you! The social relations associated with capitalism,
I think, breed neurosis. Capitalism is bad for our health, including our
mental health! We are all walking wounded who bare the physical and
emotional scars of living under capitalism. Unfortunately, this reality
makes it more difficult to build unity and solidarity within the working class.