Re: [OPE] Marx: 'The Possibility of Non-Violent Revolution'

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 21:05:38 EST

Thanks Jerry,

maybe it was that footnote that I vaguely and wrongly remembered. I didn't bother to obtain Tucker's book since it created the same impression it seems to have left with you. Finally of course we are all 'neurotic', it is a question of degree... if we weren't I think we would technically be dead ;-)

Cheers

paul