Re: [OPE] Stalin voted third most popular Russian

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 15:46:26 EST

 Jerry, you are right. when I was sometime ago in Russia I realised that people entertain a stron nationalism in Russia. It is usually directed toward US America. Perhaps remains of Sviet time. People's admiration of Stalin is not so much about his politics and so on but because he defeated German facism and by this he made Soviet Union one of the great powers of the world.

Dogan