Re: [OPE] Stalin voted third most popular Russian

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 16:02:06 EST

 Jerry, this is fine. I did not want to start a debate. I just wanted refer to what I observed there.
I do not however agree with you that Red Army defeated German fascism "in spite" of Stalin.
This is a difficult issue and I do not want go into details. I find Cherchil's memories
(4 volumes in German) very illuminative in that regard.
Cheers, Dogan