Re: [OPE] The Crisis of the Euro

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 16:38:53 EST

Dave,

apologies, I thoughtlessly muddled you with another. Yes I dislike the abuse
of terms as well, whilst I can understand that feelings allow the use of
terms in unhelpful ways.

The discussion on 'parasitism' on the list is an example currently. Lenin
had quite a clear notion of it.

Another example my be the Yippies attack on 'rip off society' in the 70's..

this could be seen to confuse the plunder of working people in every
aspects of their lives, with the fundamental process of exploitation in the
production and circulation process examined by Marx. Yet of course since
workers are cheated in innumerable ways outside the workplace the Yippies
weren't actually 'wrong'. But it was one sided and so seriously misleading.

Keep reading.

regards

paul B