Re: [OPE] New Book on the Economics of Climate Change

From: Philip Dunn <hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 17:22:31 EST

Yeah, it's a bummer this climate change. But will it get hotter or
colder? Why spend TeraDollars to fight anthropogenic global warming when
we might be in for a mini Ice Age or even a full blown one.

On the other hand a totally point investment of Teradollars might get us
out of the slump. Dig a hole and fill it up again with permafrost