Re: [OPE] Marxist triumphalism

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 11:38:25 EST

well this seems to be a very narrow concept of what a theory should be able to do. it is of course important for a theory to be right at the right moment. but a theory must also make predictions/assumtions in a certain situation under certain conditions and preconditions. it is this perspective that dinstinguishes marxists theorists from all other sorts of so-called theoreticians.

Dogan