Re: [OPE] Venezuela

From: Alejandro Valle Baeza <valle@servidor.unam.mx>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 14:33:26 EST

Diego, thank you for this valuable information. I published recently an
article (in Spanish) in Le Monde Diplomatique
<http://www.lemondediplomatique.com.mx> México about ALBA.
If you, or any body else, are interested on it I can send a copy.
Cordialmente
Alejandro Valle Baeza

--
Posgrado Facultad de Economía