RE: [OPE] France[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 17:36:51 EST

Whatever the strengths and weakness of the new party being set up by LCR I think the critique
put forward by WSWS seems very dogmatic and stuck in the past.
Do the WSWS have nothing better to offer than Trotky's transitional programme?
They have to formulate a programme of transition that both is capable of transforming the sociali relations of existing society into a post capitalist mode of production and capable of winning the support of a strategic
majority of the population.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow