Re: [OPE] Abstract Labor (a note for Dave Zachariah)

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 04:00:53 EST

2009/3/6 Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>

> And I do succeed in stirring up a discussion.

The problem is that a reader has to parse through your redundant rants
before one can reach the substance of your argument. This is time-consuming
and tiring which more often than not stops me from writing any replies.

> but the list is surely about inquiry into Marx & Engels's interpretation.

Let me make it crystal clear to you now: I did *not* join this list to
discuss "Marx & Engels's interpretation". Please do not reply to me in the
belief that I did.

I joined this list for the purpose of discussing political economy.

//Dave Z