Re: [OPE] Venezuela is the most democratic country in Latin America

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 04:28:20 EST

and the same may be true about its coverage
of Venezuela

This exactly that what bourgeois press wants to achieve: to keep people back from positive support of the revolutionary changes in Venezuela, despite all criticism.
Paula, you say "may be" and seem to stay back. What is if its not true and you have not supported fundamental changes in Venezuela whose success is so existential for the further emancipation of humanity.
In the case of Venezuela there is no middle ground: you are either for or against Venezuelan revolution. I am for Chavez and for the revolutionary changes that are underway there. I am prepared to subscribe to the consequences. But what about the people who do not support in the name of so-called impartiality. Are they prepared to say I am guilty because I have not supported the revolution and it therefore failed. So the solution is to have and show the courage to be the part of the revolution in Venezuela. About scientific and critical approach we have nothing to learn from bourgeois press and so-called liberals who are nothing but conservatives and bourgeois demagogues.

Revolutıonary greetings,
Dogan