[OPE] My gripes...

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 12:34:04 EST

I like to discuss in good faith but my gripes are just that very often
propositions are presented on OPE-L with the arrogant insinuation
that they are "the quintessence of Marxist orthodoxy and radicality"
when in fact:

- they demonstrably have nothing much to do with Marx and Engels's own
thought,
- the Marxist orthodoxy and radicality implied, even if the concept of
Marxist orthodoxy is accepted as valid, is really spurious
- the propositions offered don't even make sense in terms of the historical,
empirical, textual or logical evidence available.

Jurriaan

PS - I wrote a longer text about this which you can get from me upon
request.