RE: [OPE] value-form theory redux

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 20:15:35 EDT

I think Kantorovich demonstrated pretty clearly that such commensurability is possible in the absence of commodities and commodity production and that it arises not from anything subjective but from the objective properties of the technology and labour processes that are available at any given instant.