RE: [OPE] Absence ofpolitical persecution in Venezuela/ Corruption by Opposition leader

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 16:03:51 EDT

No, Paul C. I wasn't pre-judging anything. You identified two possibilities.

I was simply identifying a third. I don't know what the facts are in the

case - and neither does Alejandro or yourself. I expect we'll find out in

upcoming weeks and months. I am willing to suspend judgment; are

the both of you willing to do the same?

In solidarity, Jerry