RE: [OPE] The Science of 9/11

From: Philip Dunn <hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 16:54:29 EDT

We are dealing with matters of myth and legend here, bolstered by
low-res videos. I really think that our profound insight into the
workings of OBL's mind mediated by Al-Jazeera videos is horse laugh
material. Securibabble. I find it difficult to understand how can you
discuss this seriously. I just get the giggles.