[OPE] question re published letters Engels

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl>
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 13:43:45 EDT

Ok, Prof. Bapuji, I will drop the subject of Prof. Chattopadhjay and Prof.
Bettelheim for now. Anyway the paper I wrote on this in the mid-1980s got
lost. I understand now, that Prof. Chattopadhjay and Prof. Bettelheim are
still very much guru's in parts of India. But who is "we"? Is this a Brahmin
way of talking, like the royal "we" in English? Or are you talking about
your family, your friends, your party, your country, your state etc.?

Jurriaan

Database version: 5.10260
http://www.pctools.com/uk/spyware-doctor-antivirus/