[OPE] let's get back on track

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 14:18:06 EDT

> I understand now, that Prof. Chattopadhjay and Prof. Bettelheim are
> still very much guru's in parts of India. But who is "we"? Is this a Brahmin
> way of talking, like the royal "we" in English? Or are you talking about
> your family, your friends, your party, your country, your state etc.?

Jurriaan:

'We', as clearly identified in previous posts such as
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/ope-l/2009m05/msg00110.htm
are Ranganayakamma and Bapuji. The two of them are a team.
(NB: this is not a subject for levity.)

I think you owe them an apology. More than that, I strongly suggest
- if you actually want to have a dialogue rather than a soliloquy -
that you modify your writing style and formulations.