Re: [OPE] Confiscation of American Prosperity???? Chapter 1

From: Michael Perelman <michael@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 16:48:27 EDT

Obviously, strong organization. On our part, better ability to explain what
is happening & needs to happen. The simplest policy measure would be some
sort of public campaign finance that could break the link between money &
politics.

Obviously, no simple measure will do much. Capital has an extraordinary
ability to morph around any barriers we set up.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department
E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu