Re: [OPE] labor-value and gravity

From: DGöçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 15:56:03 EDT

 Ian,

I am not ond of subjectivists theories of society, least of all game theories.

These people takes their classes where they perhaps can play games with wider society.

It is another example of the poverty of mainstream academic economics - it is not political economy.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/