Re: [OPE] A thought about Rosa Lichtenstein's problem

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 16:20:57 EDT

Sorry, but I don't know of Rosa Lichtenstein. Could someone point me to a link
on her and the material being discussed. Thanks, Paul

=====
(V23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press softcover, 2008 2nd ed
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA .... (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> Paul Zarembka, Editor www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka

On Tue 09/08/09 7:50 PM , Jurriaan Bendien adsl675281@telfort.nl sent: