Re: [OPE] sources on ussr

From: <cmgermer@ufpr.br>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 07:58:38 EST

These are obviously very fundamental results, but they are the results of
changes that led to them. In this sense, it seems to me that the strongest
contributions, even if not fully developped, of the soviet experience, in
a historical perspective, are economic: the abolition of the private
property of the means of production and the introduction of the social
planning of production and distribution and all what follows from them.

best,
Claus Germer.