RE: [OPE] intermission

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 08:54:19 EST

I am not talking about things being systematically above or below value, I was addressing your point about the uncertainty of an individual bit of drug research working. I mean that the law of value asserts itself as an average by causing firms to set prices related to the average cost of a successful project, which average includes the cost of all the unsucessful projects.