Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 08:24:51 EST

 I will check that out. But I remember to have read something like that before (perhaps the same article) and think that to say that labour aristocracy is a myth is in fact itself a myth and mystifies politics und justifies reformism. But about this later. Thank you for pointing that to me.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/