Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: <david@danyaf.plus.com>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 14:14:59 EST

You may want to read a devastating critique of Charlie Post's standpoint in
Fight Racism! Fight Imperialism! by Steve Palmer.

They are in FRFI 195 and FRFI 196

http://www.revolutionarycommunist.org/index.php/britain/1041-labour-aristocracy-mythmakers-and-their-mistakes-frfi-195-feb-mar-2007-.html

http://www.revolutionarycommunist.org/index.php/britain/1035-labour-aristocracy-ii-reformism-and-reaction-frfi-196-aprl-may-2007.html

I also wrote a series of articles (6) on the Labour Aristocracy and
Imperialism in FRFI 161 - 166. The first article shows how central to the
theoretical and political work of Marx, Engels and Lenin etc

The first article can be found at

http://www.revolutionarycommunist.org/index.php/britain/1145-the-labour-aristocracy-and-imperialism-frfi-161-jun-jul-2001.html

I have no intention of answering criticisms of Third Worldism and my
suppposed division into 'bad' and 'good' capitalist countries. The points
are simply insulting.

David Yaffe