[OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 08:11:11 EST

Sorry, Dave, if my level of theoretical reflection is not high enough for you.
David talks here about bribe of a certain (aristoctratic) layer within working class, and not of working class in general. These statements of David do not support the conclusions you make.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/