Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Thu Dec 31 2009 - 06:26:49 EST

On 2009-12-31 01:43, Paul Zarembka wrote:
> Who are you referring to in your loose reference to "conspiracy
> theorists" and "grand motive"?

No one in particular. If you live in the US I'm sure you have come
across the phenomena before; they are far more vocal in the US than in
Europe (which correlates with the weaker Left forces in the former).

But if your question is sincere I would take the makers of 'Zeitgeist'
or Alex Jones to be paradigmatic examples of conspiracy theorists. They
show no understanding of the scientific method.

//Dave Z