Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 05:12:15 EST

 Dave Z:

I think you avoid to look at the truth as you antecedent to the facts and reason want to justify some sort of social democratism. The facts speak the language of change.

Again, a speculative imagination run loose. I have not laid out any specific political position, but theoretical points that you quite consistently fail to address.

 In what you said up to now I have not seen anything theoretical. It is just a sort of praagmatism to justify your political position on the side of European Left. Nothing else. Or do you realy think that people are so naive to fail to recognise the political position behind your would-be-theory? I do not see anything Marxist dialectic in your appraoch.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/