Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 09:38:36 EST

On 2010-01-16 11:12, D. Göçmen wrote:

> In what you said up to now I have not seen anything theoretical. It is
> just a sort of praagmatism to justify your political position on the
> side of European Left. Nothing else. Or do you realy think that people
> are so naive to fail to recognise the political position behind your
> would-be-theory? I do not see anything Marxist dialectic in your
> appraoch.
I'm afraid you know preciously little about my political position in
Europe or anywhere else. I joined OPE-L to discuss political economy. I
pursue discussions on political strategies and programs elsewhere.

The fact that you are unable to read, and still less able to address,
the numerous theoretical and empirical issues with the theory of
imperialism that you advocate made in this thread, even when they have
been explicitly enumerated and listed, speaks volumes in itself. Only
naive readers would fail to recognise the poverty of such an approach.

//Dave Z